Had you already applied for your NZ marriage licence before having to postpone or cancel your NZ wedding?
Maybe you pre-ordered your marriage certificate too?
Well, NZ Internal Affairs may issue you a refund.
Here’s what you need to do…
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject: “Request for marriage licence refund”
- Include in email:
– reason for refund request
– your full name and contact details
– your partner’s full name and contact details
When you have a new confirmed wedding date you can apply for your marriage licence again as normal.